Xurux, a Dutch based Blockchain consultancy firm.
- In need of (blockchain) developers. Who isn’t.
- Advise / Consult on how to use blockchain technology
- Advise / Consult on how to sell/market blockchain consultancy/technology
- I am advising www.Xurux.com on how to implement blockchain solutions, by first analyzing the business of their clients and then how to implement this technology.
- And yes – I do own some cryptocurrencies – but no, not a millionaire 😛
- Brand position
- Get new clients?
- Get (blockchain) developers?
- First I got to know the owners, why they started Xurux
- Understand their long term goals, mission and visions
- Understand their needs (now) and on the long run
- Understand their businessmodel
- Mapped out a presentation and a plan of attack
- “What do you claim” in the market; What makes Xurux unique (compared to competitors)
- Plan of Attack: Roadmap + Marketing/Sales plan
- Presentation with descriptive and visual explanation of their stakeholders/potential clients, leads and how to target them on their needs.
- Pen and Paper
- Sales / Marketing techniques
- First assess, think, map out the requirements and the demands of themselves (as a company) and their respective stakeholders, and their roles.
- Then – when you know the above “needs” – think about how to approach them? What do you offer them, as you already know, what they might be looking for.
- Don’ forget that, tech guys/girls, who actually can program stuff in Blockchain, don’t necessarily have experience at big/small companies. So, they might miss out on actual experience, on why and when blockchain should be used in x, y, z situations?